Would you like to be part of our team? Do you see yourself as a data-driven expert, innovator and solution seeker?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to have you.
Join us in our mission to improve healthcare.
Start by browsing current vacancies at MRDM or send us an open application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Product Owner – Data Collection, Clinical Outcomes
- NL – Amsterdam
- Product Jobs
Healthcare today is more tailored and more effective than ever before. However, with these improvements, come greater complexity and costs. The burden of healthcare spending weighs heavily on economies and the sheer number of options physicians and patients can choose from leads to uncertainty and unacceptable variations in clinical outcomes.
At LOGEX, we have one superpower: data analysis. We choose to use this superpower to help address today’s healthcare issues by turning data into better healthcare.
How we do it
Data is at the core of the solutions we offer, but people are at the heart of everything we do. Our team of more than 450 international experts consists of data scientists, analysts, consultants, and experts in technology, healthcare economics, medicine, mathematics, and statistics. Together, we help stakeholders at more than 750 healthcare-providing institutions across Europe by bringing clarity to decisions that result in the best possible outcome at the lowest possible cost.
LOGEX is serious about its mission to turn data into better healthcare and we are growing fast. That’s why we’re constantly on the lookout for brilliant minds from a wide range of disciplines.
If you enjoy solving complex problems for the greater good and working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, then LOGEX is the company for you.
At the Clinical Outcomes Business Unit we have the mission to maximize insights for healthcare providers
MRDM collects, processes and analyses medical data, to provide our users access to reliable insights which can be used to create better healthcare.
We develop our own tools to extract and process data for clinical information products. By leveraging and developing technology and advanced data analytics, we aim to reduce the administrative burden for healthcare providers, while maximizing insights. We focus on nurturing partnerships with doctors and hospitals, founded upon our shared desire for better, more affordable care. Thanks to our customers’ trust, we have become the number one benchmarking platform for doctors in the Netherlands.
Founded in 2008 MRDM has grown into a successful organization of 70 employees. In 2018, we joined forces with LOGEX to create a European frontrunner in healthcare analytics, actively pursuing international opportunities with operations in Scandinavia, the UK, Spain, Germany & the Czech Republic.
Join us on the mission to build an ever-improving product for our users and bringing it to new countries and markets.
- Lead and develop the product team focused on data collection & processing
- Define the overall product strategy and roadmap for the domain
- Engage with our end-users to actively collect feedback and verify ideas and/or solutions
- Develop new ideas, features and applications related to this part of our product portfolio, with specific focus on automation and scalability (e.g. our data delivery portal Data Connect, the manual data entry module and several automated data integrations using FHIR and other API’s)
- Ensure efficient implementation and collaboration with development– and data engineering team(s)
- Manage stakeholders and key clients
- Collaborate with other lead POs to ensure alignment on platform level
- Contribute to the overarching product strategy of the Business Unit
- Assist in ‘selling’ ideas/solutions to clients, end-users or internally, creating materials and pitching ideas
- Proven track-record of successful product ownership, 5+ years of experience in a Tech. business
- Ability to create and drive a product vision and roadmap
- Strong communicator, Dutch is a mandatory requirement
- Comfortable with stakeholder and client management
- Some leadership experience (direct or indirect)
- A competitive remuneration package
- 25 holidays (on a fulltime basis) to recharge your batteries
- A challenging role in a fast growing, international company
- An informal work environment with ambitious colleagues
- Laptop and home office supplies to create a comfortable and healthy work environment
- Monthly (digital and physical) team events. Weekly Friday drinks and many more events will be hosted
We are happy to meet you and would like to tell you more about this exciting opportunity. You can apply via the button below and upload your CV. For more information, or in case you have any questions, you can contact Rabih Kattouaa via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 84040844 (phone & WhatsApp).
MRDM part of LOGEX
In 2018, we joined forces with LOGEX to form the LOGEX Group, providing hospitals with outcome and financial analytics capabilities, and data processing capabilities that assure our customers’ data privacy and security.
Prodacapo and Ivbar joined the LOGEX Group the same year, enriching the Group product offering with financial analytics, as well as value-based analytics and payments expertise.
Driven by data, powered by people
Data is at the core of the solutions we offer, but people are at the heart of everything we do. Our team of experts—managers, consultants, data scientists, analysts, and experts in technology, healthcare economics, medicine, mathematics, and statistics — are building long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all our customers.
Not only do our customers trust us with their data, but they also lean on us for expert guidance, innovative thinking, and collaborative relationships. Professionalism and partnership with a service mindset is the heart of what we do at MRDM and defines our company culture.