Would you like to be part of our team? Do you see yourself as a data-driven expert, innovator and solution seeker?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to have you.
Join us in our mission to improve healthcare.
Start by browsing current vacancies at MRDM or send us an open application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Product Analyst, Clinical Outcomes
- NL – Amsterdam
- Business jobs
Your impact and responsibilities
- Provide up-to-date actionable insights into the status of data ingestion to our clients
- Collaborate with our data collection ops team assuring we deliver within service level objectives
- Engage with our users and -product owners to continuously improve user satisfaction
- Project manage setting up new data source connections in order to further reduce hospital admin burden
- Maintain relations with data source partners and pro-actively identify opportunities to create more end-user value
- A passion for building software products that are highly valued by its users
- Strong drive for automation and scalability in processes and product
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage priorities, ranging from client team, development and management
- A clinical background/knowledge from clinical processes is a pre
- Knowledge of FHIR and/or data models (e.g. OMOP) is a pre
- Fluent in Dutch and professional in English
Besides a purpose-driven workplace, we offer you:
• An excellent remuneration package.
• 25 holidays (on a full-time basis) to recharge your batteries, with the possibility to buy extra holidays.
• An informal work environment with driven colleagues.
• Hybrid way of working.
• Laptop and home office supplies to create a comfortable and healthy work environment.
• Personal and professional development via our LOGEX Academy.
• Access to our mental well-being partner; OpenUp.
• After-work drinks and many more events will be hosted.
Our company is dedicated to building a workplace that promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. As we strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or any other characteristic, we encourage everyone to apply.
MRDM part of LOGEX
In 2018, we joined forces with LOGEX to form the LOGEX Group, providing hospitals with outcome and financial analytics capabilities, and data processing capabilities that assure our customers’ data privacy and security.
Prodacapo and Ivbar joined the LOGEX Group the same year, enriching the Group product offering with financial analytics, as well as value-based analytics and payments expertise.
Driven by data, powered by people
Data is at the core of the solutions we offer, but people are at the heart of everything we do. Our team of experts—managers, consultants, data scientists, analysts, and experts in technology, healthcare economics, medicine, mathematics, and statistics — are building long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all our customers.
Not only do our customers trust us with their data, but they also lean on us for expert guidance, innovative thinking, and collaborative relationships. Professionalism and partnership with a service mindset is the heart of what we do at MRDM and defines our company culture.