- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com).
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
- Our website uses a cookie (platform) to keep track of the switch button in the platform section.
- Analytical Cookies
- We use Google Analytics cookies (ga, _gat, _gid, _gat_gtag_UA#_#) to collect information about how this site is being used so we can improve the user experience. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is only partially given, so it cannot be traced back to an individual. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers possibly outside the EU. Google uses this information to keep track of the use of the website and to provide reports on visiting / surfing behavior. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services. Google’s privacy statement is available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- Embedded Cookies
- Due to the way websites work, we do not always have in sight the cookies placed by third parties on this website. This is particularly the case if web pages contain embedded elements like videos (for example Vimeo and YouTube) that are stored with another party, but that are shown on this website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by MRDM.
- We are registered in The Netherlands under registration number 64920550, and our registered office is at Leeuwenbrug 113, 7411 TH Deventer.
- Our principal place of business is at Leeuwenbrug 113, 7411 TH Deventer.
- You can contact us, see the contact page at: mrdm.com/company/contact.