MRDM considers it important to guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of information entrusted to MRDM. We therefore process your personal data carefully, securely and in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Privacy Statement relates to the processing of personal data in the context of:
- The use of our websites (mrdm.com and support.mrdm.com).
- Our customers, customer employees and other relations.
- Our recruitment activities (job applications);
- Our marketing and sales activities.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the processing of personal data as a processor on behalf of our customers. If you would like more information about these processing operations, you should contact our customer who will have your personal data processed by MRDM.
References in this Privacy Statement to “MRDM”, “we” or “us” refer to Medical Research Data Management B.V., with offices at Claude Debussylaan 88, 1082 MD Amsterdam (Chamber of Commerce number: 55207448).
What types of personal data do we process?
If you use our websites, we can process the following (types of) personal data:
- IP address;
- Your interests and preferences;
- Information about your surfing and viewing behaviour and possibly your location and other cookie information.
The MRDM websites can link to other websites, including websites of organizations outside the Netherlands.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to these other websites. We recommend that you review the privacy statement of each website you visit so that you always know what happens to your personal data.
If you as a customer and / or employee of our customer, or as a relation of MRDM, use our services, we can process the following (types of) personal data:
- Job title
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
- IP address
- Your interests and preferences
- Information about your surfing and viewing behavior and possibly your location and other cookie information
During the recruitment process we can process the following (types of) personal data:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Graduation date
- Employment history / CV
- Grade list
- Information from references
- LinkedIn URL
We can process the following (types of) personal data for our marketing and sales activities:
- Job title
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
For what purposes do we use personal data?
MRDM processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to optimize your visit to our websites as much as possible and to continuously improve our services.
- to personalize your user experiences on the website.
- to be able to respond to your question or registration.
- for creating and communicating about the relevant accounts, registration and / or reporting systems.
- finding, liaising with and assessing potentially suitable candidates for MRDM.
- For building / expanding your profile, possibly combined with data already available about you, after which we can approach you for example in the context of marketing and sales activities.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than for which you initially provided this information to us.
Exceptions to this are when we must comply with a legal obligation, if you give us permission to also process your personal data for another purpose or if further processing is permitted on the basis of privacy legislation.
On what grounds do we process personal data?
When we process your personal data, we do this on the basis of legitimate interest, on the basis of your permission or on the basis of the law.
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of MRDM, in the following cases:
- Optimizing and/or personalizing the content of our websites.
- Managing existing customers and relations (relationship management & account management).
- Optimizing our business operations, such as standardizing processes.
- Finding suitable candidates, maintaining contact with potential candidates and managing existing (potential) applicants.
- Promoting the sale of our products and services (marketing) and recruiting assignments (sales), including by sending relevant information.
When invoking the “legitimate interest” principle, we will always balance your privacy interest against our company interest.
It is also possible that you have given specific and explicit permission to process your personal data for a specific purpose. For example, for sending information to you by e-mail for marketing purposes, including invitations to events organized by MRDM.
You can withdraw your consent at any time via the link contained in the email you receive from us about such marketing communications, or by sending an email to MRDM at email@example.com.
Who do we share personal data with?
If this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above, MRDM can provide the data that you make available to us to third parties. In that case, MRDM will at all times conclude a processing agreement, in which we make necessary arrangements to guarantee the use and security of your personal data.
MRDM never sells personal data to third parties.
Where are your personal data stored?
We store your data in data centers, preferably in Europe. We apply strict security measures and conclude processing agreements with these data centers, in which we make arrangements to guarantee the use and security of your personal data.
It is possible that your personal data is transferred to countries outside the European Union and stored there. In that case, we ensure that your privacy remains appropriately protected.
How do we protect your personal data?
MRDM has security measures in place to protect personal information from destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access to information, whether accidental or unlawful.
For example, access to personal data is strictly limited to those who must be involved on behalf of MRDM in the processing of your personal data and who are otherwise entitled to do so within the framework of the privacy legislation.
Persons who have access to the personal data are bound by a duty of confidentiality. We also impose this obligation contractually on third parties engaged by us in the performance of our services and activities.
How long do we keep personal data
MRDM does not store the personal data it processes for longer than is necessary for the purposes of the data processing, this is legally required or permitted, or until you ask us to delete your data.
What rights do you have?
- Right to inspect: you have the right to inspect personal data that we process about you (Article 15 of the GDPR).
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you if it is incorrect or incomplete (Article 16 GDPR).
- Right to erasure: in some cases you can request MRDM to erase your data (Article 17 GDPR).
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request MRDM to restrict the processing of your data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Right to data portability: in a number of cases you have the right to have the personal data that we process about you transferred to a third party (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 GDPR).
Do you have complaints, a request or a question?
If you have a complaint, request or question regarding the processing of your personal data or wish to object to it, please send your complaint, request or question by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MRDM handles your complaint, request or question within 4 weeks.
MRDM has appointed a Data Protection Officer. For questions and requests related to the processing of your personal data, you can also contact our data protection officer by email.
Send your mail to: email@example.com
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact MRDM.
Attn Privacy Office
Claude Debussylaan 88
1082 MD Amsterdam
Our Privacy Statement may change in the future. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult our Privacy Statement, our website always contains the most recent version.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on April 10, 2020